Our New Arrival!
Colton Gregory has finally arrived. On May 29, 2008 we recieved a call at 5:30 am to be to labor and delivery by 6:30 am to be induced. Our new little guy came at 12:25 pm after somewhat of a hard delivery. He was 9 lbs. and 21 inches long. He has more hair than our other two boys had and it is dark. He was kissed on the chin by his grandpa Greg on the way down leaving him with a dipple just like grandpa. Colton doesn't look much like his brothers did. He has a little bit of something from each member of our family. We are glad you are here little guy and you bring much joy into our lives. I think your brothers will get used to having you here.






5 comments:
Congrats Kara and Cody. So sweet about the dipple.... I can't wait to see this cute little guy in person. Love you all!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! He is adorable. I'm so glad he got that cute lil' chin. LOVE the photo in the Moses basket. I'll be waiting "patiently" for more photos!!! :)
Congratulations guys!
Congrats again!!! I've been waiting for Pictures!! I'm so sad that I can't be there to see Colton but I bet Corban will be happy to introduce me when I come back!!! I love you guys!!! Send More Pictures!!
Oh Kara, Colton is so precious! I am so happy for you!!! I loved the pictures on your slide show. You are not allowed to look that good after delivering a baby! And I can't get over how long and dark your hair is...
Post a Comment