Friday, June 13, 2008


OH A HUNTING WE WILL GO!

(Cody's Point of View)
I had a plan, and I thought it was a really good plan. I would put my wife in for a big bull elk tag every year and while I was waiting for her to build up a lot of bonus points I would continue to put in for deer and antelope tags. Once she had a bunch of bonus points we would put in together and I wouldn't have to start from scratch with the whole bonus points deal. It had been working for about 4 years until unexpectadly Kara drew a big bull elk tag this year. So much for my great plan. Never mind my stupid plan my wife drew a flipp'in big bull elk tag!!! Looks like we will have a fun year trying to manage our three boys while planning the hunt of a lifetime. Luckily it is close to home so we should be able to really enjoy the time in the mountains yet be home quickly when needed. Nice Work Babe!!

2 comments:

Damon said...

Cody! That is hilarious. That's what you get for planning ahead huh? So do you figure you will get your turn soon?

Cody said...

Damon,I don't have any bonus points because I thought I had such a great plan. Oh well!! I will have to start putting in for elk again.