Monday, April 20, 2009

Family Home Evening
Tonight for family home evening we went to Classic Skating with Cody's family. It was a ton of fun. I haven't been on roller skates in years and my roller blades are at my moms. It was fun watching the kids on them. I definitely got my exercise.

Cristy and I trying to help Corban learn to skate. He never quite got the hang of it. He ended up riding a scooter. Maybe next time.

Carson didn't like skating. Nickie and Cristy helped him for a few laps and then he road a scooter the rest of the night.

Colton had a grand old time. The cousins, aunts, and myself pushed him around the roller rink. His little feet moved to the beat of the music the whole time.

2 comments:

mena said...

Good to see you back SKINNY! Lookin very good there chicky. Good work.

Aly G said...

Your kids are so cute! It was so good to see you guys the other night. We'll have to get together over the summer.