Monday, March 3, 2008

Viva Las Vegas


We had some friends who had a couple people back out from their annual Las Vegas Nascar trip so they asked us about a week before the race. We haven't been for about 3 years so we decided to go. It was a short trip but we had a lot of fun. And I know some of you are saying right now how can it be fun watching cars turn left for hours. All I can say is don't mock until you've tried it. I thought I would share a small tidbit with you. By the way, they were only going about 160 mph when they passed us not their usual 185 to 195, because this was the start of the race.

Enjoy,

Cody




2 comments:

Shaun & April said...

Looks fun guys. Way to go on keeping up the blog.

Damon said...

We have some serious car racing out this way. I haven't been but it looks cool.