Corban Loves to Use My Nail Supplies
Most of you know that I do acrylic finger nails. Carson has never been real interested in it but Corban on the other hand is. We have to paint his nails at least once a day when I am working(only with the top coat because dad says it is a girl thing). He talks to many clients and interrupts their time for his turn. On this particular day Corban got the chance to do a clients nails. I was making my clients toenails look pretty at the time and he found some stickers that are used to do sculptured nails(which I do not do unless asked). My client willing let him put them on her already done finger nails which we had to repaint afterwords because the stickers left the sticky.
Hopefully it is not the career path he chooses. Although, I did learn from a very masculine man that owned the salon with his wife.



No comments:
Post a Comment