skip to main | skip to sidebar

THE FAMILY TYPE

A place where our memories are typed to be remembered and shared with others

Sunday, February 17, 2008


BLUE BOYS!!




I bought jaw braker candy that has gum in the middle at the store the other day and Carson and Corban thought it was great. Needless to say this is what happened while eating it.
Posted by Kara at 9:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


Other Bloggers

  • Allison & Trent
  • Amanda
  • April
  • Aubs
  • Blue Man Sports Report
  • Cassie & Scott
  • Damon
  • Heidi
  • Jamie
  • Jessica
  • Kori
  • Malena
  • Mena
  • Mom & Dad Preston
  • Nate & Cami
  • Nick & Jenn
  • Nick and Allison
  • Nickie
  • Rachel
  • Rae
  • Remembering Dave
  • Rush Racing Team
  • Sydney
  • Tina & James

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ▼  2008 (19)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ▼  February (7)
      • Corban Loves to Use My Nail SuppliesMost of you kn...
      • The Most PRECIOUS Time of the DayWhen Corban wake...
      • Handy Man with the Scissors I was cooking in the ...
      • BLUE BOYS!! I bought jaw braker candy that has gum...
      • I AM GOING TO FIGURE THIS ALL OUT! AREN'T I?
      • Happy Valentine's Day!
      • Snowmobiling with the BIG Boys!Dad and Carson jump...
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  December (1)

About Us

  • Cody
  • Kara

Favorite Links

  • Nascar
  • Utah Snow Depth Stations
  • lds.org
  • Get Ink Now