Friday, February 15, 2008
I AM GOING TO FIGURE THIS ALL OUT! AREN'T I?
Okay, so last night was my first post and we set up the blog in December. I am not very computer smart so please hang with me. I am going to do a few pack posts of some things I would like typed to remember. So, I am going to fiqure this posting stuff out! Aren'tI? I may be asking for alot of help from many other bloggers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
YAY!!!
I am SOOO Happy you've finally joined us. Now keep current or I'm going to harass you all the time.
Love you!
Hey Prestons,
Rachel gave me the link so you can blame her. :)
I'm a recent convert to blogging too but now I'm addicted.
Damon
I am so excited you started your blog! It will be so fun to keep tabs on each other...You won't feel so far away...
Yes- keep current!! Learn from me, not Rachel. She goes in spurts:)
Welcome to the blogging world!
Kara! So glad to see your blog (through Damon). We're all traveling back in time here with the blog connections but I love it! When are you due? Do you know what you're having? Details, I need details! - Jamiez
Post a Comment