Happy Valentine's Day to all! After spending a good majority of the day baking and decorating cookies I thought I would share my accomplishment for my first post. My friend and I were talking about what we were going to do for our husbands and she said she was probably going to send him a cookie bouquet. I told her that sounded great and then after thinking for a while I realized I bake sugar cookies quite often and could make my own. So needless to say I went to work on it. However, it was not a surprise to him because he went and bought the wood dowels and cut them to the length I wanted. What a great man! I just LOVE him! After going to lunch with my valentine and 2 year old Corban I started frosting cookies for many besides the 12 for the cookie bouquet. I think Carson (6 years) ate about 9 cookies while writing names on valentines while I frosted. Corbans cookies ended up on the floor like most other things he eats. I finally finished frosting all the cookies about 5:30pm.
My hubby with the bouquet and my boys who both had to be in the picture with their dad.
Dad was kind and willing to share with his boys.



4 comments:
I just love you creative types.
I always think, "there's no way I'm paying that price when I could do it myself."
The thing is, I never actually end up doing it. Move out here so I can pay YOU to do it for me!!! :)
I am so stealing your cookie bouquet idea for next year. It turned out so cute, great job!
Rachel I would love to do it for you I just don't think we will be moving any time soon.
Oh so cute! I actually did the same thing this year, but yours turned out much, much better!
Welcome to the blogging world - and be prepared to waste a lot of time! ;-)
Jen W.
Post a Comment