Sunday, February 10, 2008

Snowmobiling with the BIG Boys!
Dad and Carson jumping!


On Saturday Carson went snowmobiling with his dad, Grandpa, and uncle Dallin to Fairview. I think he really enjoyed is experience. He said he really liked going on the big jumps with his dad. The big boys can't ride as hard with one little guy but they are good to take him with them. I think he is going to grow up to like the sport as much as the Big Boys.

The group with Dad, Carson, Grandpa, and Uncle Dallin.


I am however jealous they got to be in the blue sky above all of the clouds that were here in the valley. It was warmer (if 40 degrees is warm) than it has been but somedays it would be nice to see the sun.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

How Fun!
When we move home we are SO getting snowmobiles for the winter and jet skis for the summer.
If we actually move home that is.